Saturday, January 2, 2010

239/365 - Hope

2010. The start of a new year is upon us already and now is the time to reflect upon the past year as well as contemplate what we hope the next year will bring. Hope is a powerful tool. Hope is what keeps us moving when we want to give up. Hope is the break of sun through the clouds. Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark. With so many days left of this new year, there is a lot that I hope to see or accomplish in the many days ahead.

01. Run a 5K (and something bigger if possible.) I want to start small and build from there.
02. Become more of an established photographer. Take more pictures for people. Get my name out there. Inspire people with my work. Begin what I hope to be my professional photography career.
03. Take time every day (even if it's just for a few minutes) to relax and meditate on what I am grateful for.
04. Continue with Project 365 when this batch ends.
05. Travel. There are places I want to go and things I want to see and do, I just hope I have the time and finances to do it. Or maybe the urge will be so strong that I will ignore the time and money factors and do it anyways.
06. Sell some of my artwork (paintings or photographs) and begin to make a profit for what I do.

Hope keeps us hanging on. Hope inspires us to always look for the best that is to come.



239/365
My apartment - Fayetteville, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment