Sunday, August 16, 2009

100/365 - Endless Fun

Today marks 100 days in a row for my blog! Wow! It's crazy to look back at how much has happened in the last 100 days. I've lived in 3 different states and have had quite a bit of fun and adventures. I've made some new friends, left others, but all in all I'd say I'm the happiest right now than I've been in a long time. I've been living in North Carolina for 16 days and I am in love with it. My roommate and I get along well and I've pretty much already fallen into a social network which I am really appreciative of. Without these girls down here, I think I'd feel a lot differently than I do. So if you guys are reading this, thank you so much for being so inclusive and helping me adapt to my new home so quickly. I'm really looking forward to this year (and hopefully many more) with my new home and my new friends.

We've been doing group dinners a lot lately, which I love. We take turns cooking and just hang out and watch movies. We went to Cook Out to get shakes after dinner. I love that place! They have like 40 different kinds of milkshakes and it's the greatest thing ever. My favorite so far is cherry cheesecake!

We got Ella some more toy ball rattle things. We put all of them on the floor to see what she did. She went nuts and it was super cute! She's so much fun to have around!




100/365
My apartment - Fayetteville, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment