Monday, August 3, 2009

87/365 - Making Progress

This is my new bedroom. It's about 75% finished/put away/unpacked, but most of the stuff that isn't unpacked yet is out of sight, so that works. I like how the place is coming together. Most of my stuff is unpacked, I just need to do the decoration part of it. I've been doing tons every day so I am pooped! My parents left tonight and I was sad. I'm such a baby sometimes. This move wasn't nearly as bad as the last one. I know people here, I have friends close by, and I'm in the same flippin' time zone as pretty much everyone else. Thanks mom and dad for driving down here with me and for all of the help and support with this move. I love you so much!

If anyone wants my new address, just ask!




87/365
My apartment - Fayetteville, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment