Friday, October 2, 2009

147/365 - Individually Unique, Together Complete

This picture reminds me of an old t-shirt from my sorority time in college. It said, "Individually Unique, Together Complete."

There are so many times in life that we feel we are alone. Sometimes we essentially are, but we are never really alone. There are people who I know I would do absolutely anything for. Some of them I've known for several years. Others a year. Some even a few months. I'm not sure why, but I'm one to form bonds with people kind of on the quick side. I'm not one to hold back how I feel and I'm definitely not one to hesitate to tell someone I love them. I don't know what the whole taboo is with telling someone you love them, but I think we don't hear it enough. I tell people I love them every day. I've also been told I say "thanks" a lot. I'm just really appreciative I guess. I think there are so many little things that go unnoticed every single day and I don't find it an inconvenience to take a few seconds to thank someone.

We are all just a single puzzle piece int he grand scheme of things. Helen Keller once said, "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much."




147/365
Rockfish Hoke Elementary - Raeford, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment