Sunday, November 1, 2009

177/365 - Dark Chocolate Delight

There are some things in life that just make everything a little bit better. Boy was I in a mood today. One little thing got me started that didn't even have anything to do with me, which led me to laying around all day and wallowing in my sorrows. I am the type of person who likes to be a fixer. I like to know that other people are happy and okay and if they aren't I try my hardest to change that. I'm not quite sure why, but my mood is very heavily based on the energy I feel from other people. I am very good at sensing how people feel, even if they are trying their hardest to hide something. Making others happy makes me happy.

I bought some dark chocolate hot cocoa today and boy was it amazing. Hot chocolate is one of the simple pleasures of life and on a day like today, I needed a little pick-me-upper.



177/365
My apartment - Fayetteville, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment