Saturday, November 7, 2009

183/365 - Simply Saturday

Wow, I am halfway through my blog for the year!!

Crunching leaves, chirping birds, rustling branches, quiet laughter. Today was a simple day. I went to Clark Park and the Cape Fear River Trail with a friend to shoot some pictures. It was a great way to spend my Saturday morning/afternoon. It was nice out, there weren't a ton of people, and it was relaxing to just be in nature with some good company. I don't take enough time to myself to relax and reflect and today was just that. I got some good pictures.

Every morning on my way to school I pass a cotton field and I noticed a green chair sitting close to the road, watching the field. I've been meaning to take a picture, but it's always dark on my commute. I went into school today to work and finally had the opportunity to get this picture. It just makes me think SIMPLIFY.



183/365
Raeford, NC

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love this chair, I see it every morning too and it cracks me up. I really want to know if someone sits in it and watches the cotton grow.

    ~Leen

    ReplyDelete