Tuesday, December 1, 2009

207/365 - Quarter of a Century

Today was my 25th birthday. The day started with Pam's first graders coming in with balloons that they had blown up for me. They were tossed into the air and we had about 45 first graders going nuts. There was some "Happy Birthday (cha cha cha)" action and then they left. It made my day!! Before we popped the balloons, I figured I should get some pictures with my kids. I love this picture. Sally gave me a birthday hat and you better believe I wore it all day! I also had a balloon tied around my waist. I'm not obnoxious.

After school about 25 of us went to Crazy Fire Mongolian Grill for me and Laura's birthday. It was really good and I had so much fun. It was great being in such good company. 25 was the best birthday I've ever had. Ever. Thanks to everyone who made it special!!



207/365
Rockfish Hoke Elementary - Raeford, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment