Wednesday, December 30, 2009

236/365 - Brake Lights

Today Dawn, Kelly, and I spent all day on the road driving back to North Carolina. I spent the entire trip in the driver's seat so I didn't really have much opportunity for taking pictures. I got home at around 10:30 at night to discover that there were still live fleas in my room. Ella has had fleas for about 2 months and we've been doing everything to get rid of them. We completely closed off my room when I left and I was not expecting to find LIVING fleas in there when I got back, especially with about 2 weeks of no contact. I was so frustrated that I cried. Then I went and slept at Laura's apartment with Meagan.

This is probably the poorest excuse for a picture I have ever seen, but it is the only one I took all day. Had I not been so exhausted and upset when I finally made it home, I might have taken some more. We had a smooth drive except for one part when we had to slow down and crawl through the mountains. There was an accident so that's why. After our trip home, seeing brake lights is never a good thing.



236/365
I-77 - Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment