Thursday, December 31, 2009

237/365 - Party

This is how I spent my New Years Eve. Meagan and I woke up early and gutted our apartment. We took most of our clothes out to be washed, bedding, everything. We put it all into plastic bags to trap any fleas that may have been in there. We moved a lot of stuff into the kitchen onto the linoleum and then bombed the apartment. We got this really awesome spray that is supposedly the best on the market. So my day consisted of gutting the apartment, vacuuming and cleaning, spraying everything, sitting at the complex laundry place for several hours, and generally being a grump. Dave and Sally invited me over for dinner and to play cards so I spent the evening with them. As crabby as I was, I knew I didn't want to spend New Years alone!

Happy Near Year! Here's to a clean and flea free apartment!




237/365
My apartment - Fayetteville, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment