Saturday, July 4, 2009

57/365 - The Mr. and Mrs.

Today was Sara's wedding. It was an outdoor wedding and the first wedding of a sorority sister I've been to. It was a perfect day and the weather was gorgeous. It was a small wedding and reception, but the perfect size in my opinion. I met Sara before she even came to Grand Valley. She was asking questions on LiveJournal about freshman type stuff and I was answering questions and offering advice and that kind of stuff to her. When she actually moved up to school, I met with her for the first time and helped her move in, rearrange her furniture, and get books. We talked a little bit throughout the year but the next year is when she joined the sorority. I've always loved spending time with Sara. She makes me laugh, she makes me smile, and she's fun to be around. I wish her and Chris all the best and I know we'll continue to keep in touch over the year! Here's to the happy couple!


57/365
Addison Oaks - Leonard, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment