Thursday, July 30, 2009

83/365 - Girlfriends

Today was my last full day in Michigan. I worked, then Allison and I took the kids to McDonald's to play, then I spent my afternoon hanging out with Leah and packing some more. For dinner, I met up with some of my friends from my Grand Valley days and we had a good time. It was great to see everyone for one little last hoorah before I take off and I'm happy I got to see them one last time.

I'm completely packed except for what I need to use tomorrow morning to get ready. I think I am ready for this move. I am hoping a job comes my way quickly and I am going to try extra hard to get myself settled in and working as soon as possible. I'm strangely content right now, but I like it. It'll be nice moving somewhere that is in the same damn time zone as home, that's for sure!




83/365
Carrabba's - Lansing, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment