Monday, July 20, 2009

73/365 - Holycraptheseareamazing Cookies

I kid you not, these cookies are really called Holycraptheseareamazing cookies. I discovered the recipe last summer and have gotten so many people hooked on them. Every Friday at work we have a potluck and I usually am asked to bring them. They go over well. The best part is that they take maybe 15 minutes and are only 5 ingredients. I figure I can share the recipe and spread the love.

In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup karo syrup. Still until well mixed and melted to a thinner consistency.

Reduce heat to meduim-low and stir in one 18oz jar or peanut butter (of your preference.) Stir until peanut butter is melted.

In a large mixing bowl, measure out 6 cups of corn flakes. Pour the peanut butter mixture over top and stir until well mixed.

With a cookie scooper, spoon, or your hands, drop balls onto parchment paper (wax paper works fine too.)

Drizzle with baker's chocolate. (I usually use 60% cacao.) I've found it's easiest to dip a spoon into the melted chocolate and drizzle it over an entire row of balls at a time instead of trying to do it one by one.


I hope you enjoy this recipe! Feel free to ask any questions!




73/365
My kitchen - Lansing, MI

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm going to make them for MY next work potluck!

    ReplyDelete