Friday, July 17, 2009

70/365 - Simply Smiles

This afternoon I headed up to Grand Rapids for my cousin Joe's wedding. It was a pretty ceremony and I got to see lots of family and some friends from school too. Joe and Natalie were adorable during the service and I am so happy for the two of them. The reception was an absolute blast as well. I was a dancing machine and had so much fun dancing with my family (including my dad and even my grandma) and just singing at the top of my lungs. I did the Alligator (yes, in a dress) and loved it. Later on in the night, a bunch of us girls had formed a circle around the bride and she was spinning and making her dress fan out. My brother then decided to place his finger over her head and act like he was spinning her. It was awesome and of course I ran to get my camera. This picture is amazing and one of my favorites I've taken so far. Definitely in the top 5.

Congratulations Joe and Natalie! I wish you many long years of happiness and prosperity!




70/365
The University Club - Grand Rapids, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment