Wednesday, July 15, 2009

68/365 - My Pseudo Little Sister

Here is another person who is overdue for an appearance in my blog. There might have been slight bribery with this one, but she definitely deserves to be here. I've known Molly since she was real little, like 4 or 5. I used to hang out with her in her mom's classroom and I'd babysit for her and her sister on occasion too, which I always enjoyed. A classmate of mine used to babysit them before I did and I was always so ridiculously jealous of her. Yeah, I'm lame, I know. But seriously. I was SO jealous.

Once I hit high school, I saw less of Molly, but once college came around we kind of started talking more. For as long as I can remember, I've viewed Molly as a little sister, which she very well could have been. The older we both get, the more we talk and the stronger our friendship grows and I love it! It doesn't bother me in the slightest that I'm 7 years older than she is and I'm really happy that she is still in my life today, and most likely will be for a long, long time. She's already asking if I'm going to be home for her open house next summer, which makes me smile a lot. Molly is a terrific girl with a really good head on her shoulders and I'm proud of the person she's become. I love you!




68/365
Corner Cone - Grand Ledge, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment