Friday, July 24, 2009

77/365 - Family Ties

Today my mom, grandmas, and I went to Bonnie's Place for dinner. This restaurant has the best burgers in town and wins the award every year. I wanted a nice picture with both of my grandmas, especially since I'm moving in a week and I thought it'd be nice to have a recent photo of the three of us. I thought it would be hilarious to get a picture of us doing the 'Jose' and I love how it turned out. My Grandma Sanford kept bringing it up and didn't get it and she thought it meant something more than it does and we just kept laughing at her and telling her that there really wasn't anything to get. It's merely a stupid thing that I've caught onto and think it hilarious. Either way, it was a great dinner and I enjoyed spending the time with my family.



77/365
Bonnie's Place - Lansing, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment