Monday, July 27, 2009

80/365 - Nothing But Love

Molly. Arianna. Diego. Allison.

These four have made this summer the most incredible summer I think I've ever had. I move to North Carolina on Friday and am really, really sad to leave these guys behind. I can probably count on one hand the number of days all summer I went without seeing any of these guys. I've laughed louder and harder than I think I ever have in my entire life and have smiled until my face hurts. We've had some great memories this summer and I know we'll all look back to the summer of '09 with nothing but wonderful memories. I've had dozens of great friends throughout my life: some have come and gone, others are still around (and thank God for them) but after spending practically every day with some, if not all of these four, I've learned that I really am going to be leaving something incredible behind when I move. I have no doubts whatsoever that our friendship will diminish over the distance, and it's a good feeling to know that I have so many people that make saying goodbye to so hard.

So Molly, Arianna, Diego, and Allison... thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing such endless joy to my life this summer. It's one I'll never forget. I love you all!




80/365
Wacousta Elementary - Wacousta, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment