Saturday, June 13, 2009

36/365 - Peace and Love

Today was a Bonanza reunion! Leah drove up from Kalamazoo and Steph fortunately had the day off so we met up with her in Howell for some lunch and wandering around the outlet mall. It was so great to see them. These two, plus Alli-son are my only three friends that I have known and continued to be close with since my first year of college. I am so thankful to have them in my life still and don't know where or who I'd be without them. I always envied those people who have had that one friend since kindergarten because I never did. Going away to college was one of the best experiences of my life. I found myself, I found my true friends, and I found out what really matters in life. For all this and more I am grateful.


36/365
Tanger Outlet - Howell, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment