Wednesday, June 24, 2009

47/365 - Bulldozer

Today I went out back at my grandparents' to visit my doggie. It's only been 10 months since we put him down but I still miss him every day. I rode back there on Father's Day with Jamie to see all the work that's been done and we stopped by to see Dozer and I couldn't handle it. I had to walk away. I drove back there again today by myself and sat with him for about twenty minutes and just cried. We got Dozer when I was 9 and I had him all the way through college. Even now when I come home and walk in the front door, I half expect to see him sitting there waiting for me. I'm tearing up thinking about him now.

"Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole." RIP Dozer. I miss you every day.



47/365
Out back at my Grandparents' - Lansing, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment