Thursday, June 18, 2009

41/365 - My Buddy

This morning I was sitting in the Party Room hanging out with some camp kids... coloring, reading, playing games, etc. I got up to go out of the room for a second and I walked by Diego who was making a little kingdom with all of the giant chess pieces. I thought it was cute so I grabbed the camera and snapped a few shots. Diego is definitely worthy of making the blog considering I've spent the last two days with him and his mom. I love this kid. Every morning when he gets to the Y he comes and finds me and is like "JENNI!!!!" and it's so cute because the excitement never changes. Knowing that I'm that exciting to see in the morning makes my heart smile. I have so much fun with this kids. Every day at lunch he somehow finds me and makes his way right onto my lap. I always give him a hard time about it, but secretly I enjoy it. Diego is one cool kiddo, let me tell you.


41/365
Westside YMCA - Lansing, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment