Monday, June 15, 2009

38/365 - Flyin' High

Today I took Allison and the kids out to one of my favorite playgrounds growing up. It's in Wacousta and I don't think many people know about it unless you live around the area. It's only 15 minutes from my house and I had cousins who live out there so I know where it is. Wacousta isn't very big so it's not something you'd just randomly stumble upon. The playground is one of those giant wooden ones that is fun no matter how young (or old) you are. The four of us played hide and seek for a while, then played on the tire swings. The kids had a blast spinning and flying. I remember how much I loved the swings as a kid and I saw a little part of me in their grins and laughter. We all have a little bit of an inner child within us, embrace it. Life's too short to take seriously all the time.


38/365
Wacousta Elementary - Wacousta, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment