Sunday, June 14, 2009

37/365 - My Best Friend

This is Leah, my best friend in the entire world. She was my first friend at Grand Valley and continues to be to this day. She and I have always gotten along well. We can be serious together, we can be crazy together, we can be old ladies who do nothing but read books together (which is basically the core of our friendship,) we can cheer one another up, make the other laugh, and be everything that being a best friend entails. I've only known Leah for just under 6 years but it feels like it's been so much longer. I have never worried what my friendship with her will be like in the future because I know she is one of the people in my life who is a constant. No matter where life takes us, we will always be friends.


37/365
Hawk Meadow - Lansing, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment