Monday, May 18, 2009

10/365 - Nature's Masterpiece

So today we went over to Hawaii Kai to check out Hanauma Bay and do some snorkeling. When we drove by, the parking lot was full so we had to keep going. There was a scenic lookout just up the road I planned on going to anyways, so we just went there a little earlier than planned. OMG it was the most gorgeous place I've been on the island. It is a random, unnamed Scenic Lookout, but I'm fairly certain it is the Lana'i Lookout. On a clear day, you are able to see three of the Hawaiian Islands: Molokai, Maui, and Lanai. The patterns in the rock and the color of the water were a simply gorgeous combination. I can't explain how beautiful this place was. You'll have to trust me and take my picture for what it is. I had a hard time picking which picture to use because there were so many awesome ones.


10/365
Lanai Lookout - Hawaii Kai, HI

No comments:

Post a Comment