Saturday, May 30, 2009

22/365 - Precious

Today was my last full day with Ryan, although I have two more days on the island. My emotions on the subject have been all over the place the last few days. It's finally starting to hit me that I'll most likely never see him again and it makes me sad because I've seen him grow so so much in the last 9 months of me being here and I there is so much about his future I wonder about that I'll probably never know. His dad says he will e-mail me updates and what not and I sure hope he does. Ryan has been such a substantial part of my life this past year and I will never forget my time spent with him. I can't wait to be a mother. I had so much fun with Ryan and I think I did a pretty good job with him too, so I look forward at what the future has in store for me. I hope I get some amazing children like he was. People often told me that my "son" was so cute and was going to be a heart-breaker when he gets older. I always pretended like he was my kid and sometimes I wish he was. I've been told that he looks like he could be mine too. Again, I wish he was. Ryan is the most precious child I've ever worked with and I will always remember his laugh, his smile, his giant dimple, and all of the fun memories we had together. Time for me to stop or I'm going to flood my room with tears.


22/365
My Apartment - Waianae, HI

No comments:

Post a Comment