Friday, May 29, 2009

21/365 - Untold Stories

I pass this property every time I walk down my street to the beach. It's only 2 blocks away and for some reason it always catches my eye. This is another typical looking yard for the area that I live in. I don't know why, but people out here seem to need to keep and hang onto everything! I often wonder what these things were once used for and why they are just sitting around. It makes me think about how everything has stories to go with it. Not just people, but inanimate objects as well. Sometimes I wish we were able to know about things, kind of like the expression "if walls could talk." I think there are so many interesting stories that each possession of ours could tell if there was such a way. Where did the bus take people? Why does no one drive the van anymore? Who used the boat? Was it for fishing or leisure? If only...


21/365
Jade St. - Waianae, HI

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors in the picture.
    Also, I love the idea of project 365!

    ReplyDelete