Saturday, May 23, 2009

15/365 - Ant's Eye View

I've been wanting to take a picture from the ground for some reason. This wasn't entirely what I was looking for, but it's a good start. This makes me think about perspective. There are so many different perspectives in life that we are closed-minded about. Whenever we have a problem or are angry about something, often times changing our perspective or asking another person for theirs is a simple solution. Maya Angelou said it best, "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." I'm one of those types of people who likes to be a problem solver. I like to try to view things from other perspectives and think I do a semi-decent job at it. I don't have a problem asking for other people's opinions most of the time and I find that it definitely helps. If you're ever stuck on something, don't be afraid to ask for help.

15/365
Aloha Stadium - Aiea, HI

No comments:

Post a Comment