Friday, May 8, 2009

Project 365

So tonight I was tagged in a note on Facebook, which led me to doing some random searches on Flickr. As I was looking on Flickr I saw a particularly interesting picture here and wondered what it could be about. I looked at it more closely and read the description and I thought it was such a cool idea. To take at least one picture every day of something unique, meaningful, representative, etc and collect these pictures day by day until an entire year has passed. I think this is absolutely genius and am so stoked to begin this project in the morning. With just over 3 weeks left of living in Hawaii, I'm sure I will be able to find plenty to take.

To read more about the project, check out this site and perhaps consider engaging in this project for yourself. I highly look forward to this and where it takes me. I love love LOVE photography in general so I think this is a great project for me to do.

Day One starts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment