Sunday, May 17, 2009

9/365 - Life is Sweet

I had this great idea of what my picture would be today, seeing as I was going to the airport and all. Yeah, it didn't turn out. I will definitely keep it in mind to try again somewhere else though. For sure. It's a cool idea, I just need to be in the right place to do it. So yeah, I had approximately 5 pictures to choose from today, but I like this one. I've been on an oatmeal kick lately. And a healthy kick too I suppose I should add. I make oatmeal for breakfast almost every morning. I liked what these sugar packets said. It's short. It's simple. It's to the point. There are so many little moments in life that we encounter every day that we are often times too blind to notice. It takes a keen eye to spot the little things, but if we look all around us, they are there. I tend to be a pretty pensive person, so maybe I look for things a bit more than your average person, but it makes me smile when I see them.


9/365
My Apartment - Waianae, HI

No comments:

Post a Comment