Wednesday, May 27, 2009

19/365 - Ry Guy

This is Ryan. He is the love of my life. I am sad to be leaving him in a mere 5 days but I know my time with him was valuable for not only myself, but him as well. I have seen tremendous growth in him over the past 9 months and I have learned quite a bit about myself too. It takes a lot to be a good parent or at least a good adult role model for someone so young and I think I did a pretty good job. My experience with kids this young is very very limited but I think I grew substantially through working with Ryan. I can't wait to be a mother and I hope my kids turn out to be just as wonderful as Ryan. I told Ryan that exact thing on several occasions. He is such a fun, happy kid and he rarely cried or threw temper tantrums or anything. He made my experience in Hawaii one I will never forget. I hope to receive updates on his life as time goes on and I hope he doesn't forget me. I will always remember his laugh, his smile, and the little things I taught him to say or do. I will miss Ryan so much when I leave the islands.


19/365
Papaoneone Beach - Waianae, HI

No comments:

Post a Comment